Sunday, December 7, 2014

where did this stuff come from?

Today I was able to pass on some too-tight boots that I don't wear much to a friend.  Who buys shoes online?  Someone came for the shelves which we found in the garage and someone came for the extra shutters.  I feel cleansed but I know I'll feel even better when the old cupboards are out of the carport.

It turns out I don't use the juicer and I won't need a wipes warmer.  Thank goodness they were purchased/given second hand.  There is also a plastic cover for the bathtub faucet which is meant to keep kids from bumping their heads (hard).  Those can go in the donation box. When we decide what to get rid of, plastic items seem to place high on the list.

If I ruled the world there would be design laws.  Things would have to be beautiful and/or useful.



Sometimes I'm afraid that once I've gotten rid of everything I'll just buy all new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment