Sunday, July 13, 2014

someone take everything


Kitson sold his banjo.  We've had it seven years and no one here can play even a phrase.
He used the money to buy sunglasses.



I finally donated this painting I did in high school.  It was for the play 'Harvey' and my friend was the star.  Everyone who knew him said it was such a likeness.  Now is probably a good time to confess that I used a projector and traced his face directly onto the canvas.  The painting is enormous.  

If you are having trouble getting rid of things like this with memories attached to them, the best thing to do is to take a picture.  I can't post all the pictures because I'll be in so much trouble with all of my family and friends.  They gave us all the clutter that we didn't buy ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment