Saturday, July 19, 2014

you'll never believe what we purged from the house today

On Monday I went downstairs to top up my bowl of cherries, when I came across a snake sliding out of my old skate shoe.


I opened the back door and herded it outside.  Pleased with myself for getting the snake out of the house, I went upstairs.

Today we discovered the snake not only had found it's way into the basement, but that it appeared to be living there.  Kitson asked the internet what to do.  It turns out the best thing to use on a snake is a rake (and garbage can).

Somehow with the help of a rake, Kitson got the snake into a Rubbermaid bin.


We drove it out of suburbia to set it free at the bottom of Campbell Mountain.


It wiggled out of our lives forever (I hope).



No comments:

Post a Comment